Πέμπτη 8 Αυγούστου 2013

Day 27: Start a book

As mentioned on other tasks of the challenge, I'm currently reading tolkien, and will be for a while I suppose. So I'm already fixed on todays task I suppose.
But I have to admit, I have not been a fan of reading for too long. I was leaving it out of my life for quite some time, until it just came to me naturaly, and I started enjoying it! Since then, there is no reason to give it up, since I feel good reading. But I have to admit, in case there is a movie made by a book, i prefer to watch the movie, and only if it is very good may I consider reading.With movies I feel like I get the same enjoyment, in less time. There are tons of books anyway, not reading the few that have become movies will only save on time, to be able to get more ideas and thoughts.
Just for the sake of feeling i did something special today, I'll read a book i got as a gift recently, it's a small one, don't think it will take me more than an hour. I'll be starting and finishing a book, getting anything it has to offer, and at the same time i'll get a little break from the epic fantasy!

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου