Τρίτη 6 Αυγούστου 2013

Day 25: Debt reduction plan

Today, there is actually no task for me! I don't have any loans or other debts. And with my monthly budget, i don't have any room to start any savings plan. I can't think of anything else to do today as anotehr task either... So, i'll just take some vacation. I could more on to the next days task, i;ve already bend the timing on this "30 days" challenge, so what kind of difference could just that make? But, I don't feel like it. I'll use todays task time to do something, out of thousends of things, that I always want to do, but never actually do! Time to learn a few licks on the guitar, listen to some record I have around, not even knowing the bands, and whatever else comes to me while i still have time!

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου