Κυριακή 14 Ιουλίου 2013

Writing a letter to my father

Here I am, almost at half of the challenge, and I read the task that got me most excited than all!
My relationship with my father is not what I would like it to be, but I love him a lot, and he loves me too! We just have that little thing in between us, that just becomes bigger because non of us can handle it right!
Thinking about this letter, I got excited! It was a way I hadn't though of, I could get my mind clear and do my first step to make up for my faults! Excited as I was, I started writing the letter!
But then, I reallised it wasn't easy! About 30 pieces of paper later, I'm sure there is something wrong with me! I can't write this letter...! Whoever I try to put things, it's not the right way, it's not the way I think! I'm still working on it, very tired and I'm thinking I'll go to bed soon. I got some Tolkien to read, to stay focused on past tasks, and I've already tried very hard! I need to get some air, some rest, think of something else, and I hope tomorow can make a better day for letter writing!

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου