Τρίτη 16 Ιουλίου 2013

There is more, than just tasks

Life, off course, is much more than just the tasks, and how I do on them... That is obvious, but this blog wasn't supposed to be a total journal. But it wasn't ment to go just through those tasks and how I do on them...
I don't want to get deep into stuff, i just wanted to write something to help me think.. I've already gonne through 8 pages of paper, but writing in this platform, would help me think of it as I would talk to a friend, think of how somebody other than me would get this thing... I've already writen a lot, that I have erased and won't make it to the final post. What happened, is that from today, I'm no longer with my girlfriend.
I did feel it through the 30 days challenge. It's a change that had to happen. She made it easy for me, looks like our relationship wasn't as good as might have apeared... Maybe I was just blind, minding too much about other bussiness... Things will propably take time to get clearer... For now both of ous have to deal with the problems that come now... We live in the same house, and that means one of us, if not both, have to move, while at the same time we have booked flights back to our hometown for the summer. On the other hand, we didn't break up in bad manners, but being 24/7 toghether for a week, isn't the best way to break up...
Maybe I'll just check if I can change the booking, leave sooner. I don't care about the house... If she want to move out, then she got as much time as she needs, if she wants to keep it, she'll have to deal with my stuff until the end of the summer.
But this is a step, a step that will benefit us both I think. I wasn't able to give her what she needs anymore, and I didn't feel good about a lot. So why bother and keep on with something that doesn't work? I tried as much as I was willing too, but she didn't help me at all... It wasn't a big love after all, if it was we wouldn't have made it here... I avtually feel happy, a little  nostalgic, but not sad at all... So that means, the best I got to do, is leave her for her own good!

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου