Σάββατο 6 Ιουλίου 2013

My first fail on day 5

Todays task ended up being the hardest for me so far.
No, I'm not an ungratefull asshole! I am gratefull for lots of things! But I do have a problem showing it...

For the first part in the task, to cultivate my gratitude, it didn't go too bad! I am gratefull and I know it! Therefore, I can create a list! But i have to admit, having to laeve the big thing, and go into details, made me think a little more! And that was good!
So, let me give you my list!

1)I'm thankfull my girlfriend makes coffee for me in the morning and wakes me up with that nice sentence "Wake up! I made coffee for you!"
2)I'm thankfull for the support my grandfather is giving me, in order for me to be able to study
3)I'm thankfull that my father still provides for me so I can study without having to work
4)I'm thankfull for my laptop! Yes, I love it and I need it!
5)I'm thankfull my girlfriend manages to change me every day, gets me to do things, gives me food for though etc.
6)I'm thankfull there are neighbourgs that don't mind sharing their wifi!
7)I'm thankfull my mother rushes to answear at any mail I send her
8)I'm thankfull for every tiny or big think somebody has lent to me (from a cam to a bike, from a few minutes to over a year....)
9)I'm thankfull for the items and tips a very good friend gave me once i started an online game
10)I'm thankfull there is online courses, from which I have learned a lot


For the second part now... The part i had problem with....
When i still was on day 4, I happend to be out drinking with an old friend. Having a little too much drink, I did get all emotional and I told him how gratefull I was for something he did for me some years ago.
But that was, without knowing of the day 5 task, and before the dawn of day 5. So that wont count to me, even though it's a good thing I got it done.
As for what I actually did during day 5... Unfortunatelly not enough!... Having a massinve hangover I thanked my girlfriend with the most kind words I could find for the help she gave me, and wanting to go a little bit over the top I wrote her a thanking note which I have hidden in a book she reads. Next time she is gonna read she is gonna find it and get a smile on her face :D
Other than that, nothing... I didn't get out of the house a lot, I didn't see many people, but now that I think of it, I could have showed more graditude than what I did. And if nothing else, I could at least send of some letters or emails to thank people close to me for big things they have done. I'm actually going to do that, as a way for making up for yesterday.

But, I have to get my Resume started too, since day 6 is already started for quite some hours!

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου