Πέμπτη 11 Ιουλίου 2013

Day 9, date time!

Date time! "This one must be good!" That was my first thought when i first read it! Why should it be? I still think it is one of the best tasks so far, and definetely a big part of being a man!
So I started working on it! Read all the link in the article, read anything i could with on art of manliness about the subject and even went on with a little more research!
After quite some work, I thought I had planned a very nice date! So, while getting some coffee at a nice caffee, I told my girlfriend I wanted her to choose, either Friday on Saturday, get all dressed up and let me take her to a specific nice restaurant!
And there starts the trouble... She answered "No"! Yes, a woman answered no to that...! Was a few minor things in the way, which she used as an excuse, but i wouldn't actually value them that high...!
Don't really know what to think about! The point of course is to try, and I did that... But getting that aswear sure doens't boost ones confidence... Especialy when you already are with that girl...
I'm replaning it all, see if it works the next time... Otherwise I might would hav to look for deeper trouble in my relationship...!

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου