Πέμπτη 18 Ιουλίου 2013

Day 19, Doctor time!

It isn't day 19 yet, but since I'm gonna have a few things to do tomorrow, and then be without internet for a couple of days, I thought I'd put this one up today. I did read the task so that I could plann tomorrows day better, but it seems like I don't need any planning!
Why is that? Well, prety simple! Acording to Bretts opinion, and doctors, in your 20s you should get an exam every 5 years. Well, in the last 2 years, I've already gotten 3 exams... Sound more like my grandfather than me.. I know I'm well when it comes to health! But, I do have a weak point! I haven't been to a dentist in 4 years. I don't know how often you should be to a dentist though. I don't have any troubles with my teeth, other than drinking lots of coffee lately, and sometimes forgting to brush my teeth bfore sleep. Therefore their color is not as white as it used to be. I'll make an appointment tomorrow, that can't take up much time, just to be in the spitit of the 30 days challenge. I might have been doing harm to my teeth and this could be my chance to get to know about it! Thinking of it, The only medical thing I'm both informed and have ever taken care of is my eyes. And I don't even know why... But if I'm paying good money to get some good sunglasses to protect my eyes, I should at least get some info on my teeth!


As for the progress on the N.U.T.s, I did after all manage answear the questions brett gave... Long answears, I had to be writing them down to help me think and to keep track, but it gave me some possible N.U.T.s, I will check back once I can, propably in 2 days, and check it, narrow it out, add stuff... You know, re-work it for a better result!  This time I didn't get as much concentrated without distraction as I would like, I think I will be able to get more concentrated on it some other time!

But, still, without the silence and all I would like, I managed to think of some very good thoughts... I actually managed to understand my situation, in contrary with some other peoples situation, which is causing some trouble. And identifying the problem is the first step to solving it! It has nothing to do with N.U.T.s as a problem or as a solution, but it came in mind while thinking about it!
That just shows how much effect this challenge can take in you life and help you! Given you are willing to work with it and do some real work on it!

Man, this day  has got me tired! both a lot of walking and a lot of mental working! Time for sleep! Need to do stuff tomorrow too...!

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου