Πέμπτη 18 Ιουλίου 2013

Day 18, Rules time

Todays task is "Find Your N.U.T.s", N.U.T.s meaning Non-negotiable Unalterable Terms...
Or, as better said by"Frank" in "The Transporter", rules. So, just a few days before I started the 30 days challenge, and maybe a little bit for a motivation for starting, I was watching the hole trilogy of "the transporter". One thing that I loved in that movie, was that Frank had his rules. But why should I love it? Well, the man knew his job, and he knew what elements he wanted to protect. Thinking about my self, I did believe it was too early for me to have any rules, since I don't know my self, or any part of my life well enough to define rules.
But todays task thinks otherwise, and I have to admit, it's propably right! If you don't try, if you don't think about it, it you don't put some time and effort to it, you will nvr have any rules! I might have to change my rules, realize they are nothing like me or anything, but if I don't do anything, they wont just come to me somehow.
I got excited about this task! I read the article in the morning, while drinking my coffee, as I usually do so that I can plan about the time I'm gonna need, and if it's a task to be worked on in social circumstances, aply it while in social circumstances instead of reading it afterwards when I'll just be at home... However I couldn't get right to it, I had some things to do, and it would have to wait. I planned it for the evening, just when everything will be done, everything quiet, I would get my chance to relax and think this through. However, I kept getting some distractions... When I finaly had the time I would ask for, I couldn't relax... I was getting anxious about tomorrow, about a trip on saturday, about the same task I am excited for... I just don't seem to be able to do it the right way... I can't focus, even when there are no distractions, I think about it in a way, that makes me anxious...
I think I can't come up with rules, because I havent defined myself well enough. I looked at my core values, they are good, they can help me make some rules. But then, I can't hold those as much as I would want. Maybe I'm not good on keeping the rules, that I will have to look into and work on it, or maybe my rules are not what they should... :S
This is a great task! This has got me working hard, thinking hard, and is making what I was looking for in the first place! It makes me explore myself, it helps me know who I am, so I then can make that better!
No rules list ready, I'll work on it more after my dinner, before bed, I hope I can relax in the mean while and come up with a list today!

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου