Δευτέρα 15 Ιουλίου 2013

Day 15, Half way there

It's been 2 weeks! It's actually been half of the challenge! I had my fails, but I also got to know myself some more! I think I've already changed as a man, and there is still to come!
And on todays task? Nothing... Nothing out of the ordinary for me! I've always considered cooking a manly thing. On all special occasions, when the hole family gathers for a meal, it's my grandfather who makes it, even though my grandmother was the one taking care of all food in everyday-life.
When it was a little special day in my family, it would be my father who would cook. And since I was 13 or 14 I've started learning from him!
I cook on a daily basis. It might be cooking with my girlfriend, but many times it's absolutely on my own!
This days task makes no difference in my daily life... I would be cooking anyhow! So it's a chance to catch up with tasks like the decluttering and the letter to my father, which i could not complete in time!

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου