Παρασκευή 12 Ιουλίου 2013

Day 12, Bucket List!

Finally, after quite some boredome, I got excited! I got very excited!
Todays task, "Greate your bucket list"! Now this is something I hadn't though of! But it's totaly good! Of course I had a few things I knew I wanted to do, but i didn't take the time to think of them a little more, write them down, even plan them! It was just "Later in life" and that was all...
This got me thinking hard! It wasn't hard to get 10, but I have to admit some of them migh be to minorfor a "bucket list". However I decided to put in everything that I really feel I want, everything I am prepared to sacrifice stuff for, everything I feel is something I must do.
My list is not ready, it will never be! I intend to add stuff to it along the way! And that's how I feel any bucket list should be, you always have to get excited about new things, you always have to try harder for something!

So my list so far:
1)Make a trip through at least 5 european countries, on a bike!
2)Loose at least 15 kg
3)Own a chopped bike, that I will have put the most work I possibly can myself.
4)Writing a hole piece of music of literature
5)Create a usufull computer programm, doesn't have to be anything new or sucessfull, just something more than "Hello word" or "Give two numbers, the number you gave are 1 and 2"
6)Own a fully working vintage car or bike
7)Get tattoed (maybe pierced too)
8)Brew my own beer
9)Create a space (basement or whatever else) where i can have a relaxing place (sofas, arcades, pool etc), workshop (for that bike project we talked about), workspace for electronics and such and of course my office, for reading, writing letters, writing in my journal etc.
10)Own a off road beast
11)Read all books Tolkin has writen (Was gonna go with just Lord of the rings and Silmarilion, since I've already read Hobbit, but I decided to make this a little chalenging and add in anything else he has writen)
12)Learn much more about mythology
13)Attend a big festival, all days, camp at the site, etc
14)Complete the 30 days challenge
15) Become an early riser


I've decided to start working on several at the same time.
2) Loose at least 15 kg. I've been on this, it was actually 20 some time ago. I managed the first five, but now i'm stuck here. I do not eat as good as I should, and almost don't excercise at all. Starting today I've put excercise in my daily life, and starting tomorrow I'll take a better look on my food planning and make something good out of it! By the end of the summer I will hav 10 kg left to loose!
11) Read all books by Tolkin. I've already read the Hobbit. Yesterday I started on the First of Lord of the Rings. Just gonna keep on with those, then go on to Silmarilion, and then I'll have to see what else he has writen and get it and read it. Pretty simple, just need time.
12) Easy start, I'll talk to a friend that studies history, and ask if he has or knows any good books about mythology. I'll check for any online courses and try to get more in touch with the whole thing.
14)Complete the 30 days challenge. Well, as you know I'm already working on that!
15) Become an early riser. Not an easy one, but i've lately been trying to make it. Not seen any good results yet, very unstable bed times and waking up hours... I'll just comit a little more to it!


So, time for some Tolkin!

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου