Πέμπτη 11 Ιουλίου 2013

Day 11, more boredom

"Give yourself a testicular exam"
Sure, we all need to take care of our health! And something like a testicular exam is something I hadn't though of, but is something we should do! And to do it, first of all we need to know how to do it!  Here I have to say, this task gave me some very usefull knowledge, that I'm thankfull for!
However, as a task, I got bored... It was just a couple  of minutes in the shower, offering me no more thoughts or anything... You don't become a man by giving yourself a testicullar exam, although you give yourself a testicullar exam... I'm not really sure about what my thoughts are...! Should it or should it not be a part of those 30 days? On one hand it should, because being a man is also about knowing the danger and how to protect yourself and others, while on the other hand, this is something that should be taken as granted before going deeper. Is it not clear before you start the 30 day challenge, you should have reallized it while you finish and do your own research, therefore, there could be something more challenging taking it's place as a task!

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου